LINSAR PRODUCT INFORMATION: IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
You can register your warranty with the online form.
If your product is faulty or you are experiencing difficulties using this product and require assistance please call our customer assistance helpline as listed below:
CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPLINES:
1300 886 649 (calling within Australia): Monday-Friday, 8:30am–6pm; Saturday 9am–6pm
0800 836 761 (calling within NZ): Monday-Friday 9 am–7 pm; Saturday 11 am–8 pm
Open Monday to Saturday except on public holidays.
Warranty Certificate and Conditions
Should you, contrary to expectations, experience problems with your product due to workmanship or materials, this warranty is given in addition to any rights you may have under Australian law including the Australian Consumer Law.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The product is manufactured by Tempo (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN: 70 106 100 252) (“Tempo”). As part of its commitment to quality and service, Tempo warrants the product to be free from defects resulting from faults in workmanship or materials (“Defects”) for a period set out in the Warranty Card provided with your product. Defects occurring and notified during the Warranty Period will, subject to these terms, be repaired, replaced or refunded in Tempo’s discretion, without charge for labour or materials.
Proof of Purchase
This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser, is not transferable and any claim must be accompanied with the original purchase docket, tax invoice or receipt.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty is subject to the exclusions below. Nothing in this warranty purports to exclude, restrict or modify any implied condition, guarantee, warranty, right or remedy mandated by law which cannot be excluded including under the Australian Consumer Law. To the extent permitted by law, any right or warranty not mandated by law and capable of exclusion is excluded. The warranty of any product replaced or repaired under this warranty ends on the expiry of the Warranty Period that applied to the original purchase of the product.
Subject to any laws to the contrary including the Australian Consumer Law, this warranty does not cover:
- Batteries or any other consumable items
- Normal wear and tear to the products or parts
- Any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, contrary to operating instructions, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modification or loss of parts.
- Any product that has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions provided with the product.
- Any product that has been used for purposes other than domestic or household use
- Any product that has been used for purposes other than domestic or household use.
- Any damage caused by improper power input or improper cable connection.
- Abrasion and cuts due to sharp edges are not covered.
- Any tampering or attempted repair by unauthorised service personnel or use of non-genuine parts not approved in writing by Tempo
Warranty Certificate Claim
To make a warranty certificate claim, please contact Tempo Customer Service on 1300 886 649 (AU) 0800 836 761 (NZ) for after sales support. Customers should call Tempo before returning the unit back to the store. Tempo will record all the details on the system and will guide the customer through the troubleshooting process. If troubleshooting concludes that the product has a manufacturing fault, Tempo will complete a repair or a return authorisation (RA) based on the type of unit (serviceable/ non-serviceable). The repair procedure will be explained to the customer during the call.
Nothing in this Warranty Certificate affects the customer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law.