82″ 4K UHD Smart WebOS TV
Our WebOS TVs come with a magic remote with a built-in voice assistant and quick access buttons to popular apps including Netflix and Prime Video. Discover a new world of entertainment experience through our webOS powered Smart TVs. With hundreds of applications available, simply download your favourite applications and enjoy them.
- 82 4K UHD Smart TV powered by WebOS TV
- Stan, 9Now, SBS on demand available in store for download.
- The Magic remotes dedicated quick access buttons allow you directly enter popular apps.
- Netflix, prime video on the remote.
A new world of Smart TVs
Entertainment through the Content Store
Electronic Program Guide
Home Dashboard powered by ThinQ AI
3840 x 2160
Multimedia playback formats (USB mode)
M4A, OGG, MP3, JPEG, JPG,
Dimensions (W x D x H)
AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
1833 x 379 x 1125 mm
1. Energy Consumption Figure The Energy Rating Label provides an estimate of how much energy (in kilowatt-hours or kWh) the appliance will use over a year. This is based on assumptions about ‘average usage’ and allows consumers to estimate how much it will cost them to run that appliance.
2. Star Rating The more stars on the Energy Rating Label, the more energy-efficient the appliance is. Efficient appliances use less electricity to achieve the same level of performance as similar models with the same size or capacity. The more energy efficient a model, the less energy it will use and the less it will cost you to run.
What do the stars mean? Energy labels on televisions can show a maximum of ten stars. The least efficient models have one star while the most efficient models can have up to ten stars.
You can find more info at https://www.energyrating.gov.au/