75” Ultra HD Smart TV
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution Chromecast Built-in
- High Dynamic Range
- Slim bezel
- Quick access to apps on remote
- Netflix (subscription required) and YouTube one-button access remote
Seeing is believing
See it on the screen as you would in the real world with this TV support for High Dynamic Range content.
Press the Netflix hot key to stream Netflix original series with a subscription, or the You Tube key to watch the latest clips going around.
Active screen size (diagonal)
3840 x 2160
Multimedia playback formats (USB mode)
M4A, OGG, MP3, JPEG, JPG,
Dimensions (W x D x H)
DC 5V 500mA
AC 240V, 50Hz
1682.8 x 304.3 x 1032.9mm
75 UHD Netflix and YouTube Smart TV IM
What’s In The Box
75″ Ultra HD Smart TV, Remote control, AAA batteries, Screws for TV stands, TV stands, Warning sheet, TV toppling safety message, Quick start guide, Warranty certificate, General safety warnings, User manual
The Energy Rating Label shows the energy performance of particular appliances and equipment. It allows consumers to understand how much a particular model will cost to run, and also how energy efficient it might be in comparison to similar models. Energy-efficient appliances use less electricity to achieve the same level of performance as similar models with the same size or capacity. The more energy efficient a model, the less energy it will use and the less it will cost you to run.
1. Energy Consumption Figure The Energy Rating Label provides an estimate of how much energy (in kilowatt-hours or kWh) the appliance will use over a year. This is based on assumptions about ‘average usage’ and allows consumers to estimate how much it will cost them to run that appliance.
2. Star Rating The more stars on the Energy Rating Label, the more energy-efficient the appliance is. Efficient appliances use less electricity to achieve the same level of performance as similar models with the same size or capacity. The more energy efficient a model, the less energy it will use and the less it will cost you to run.
What do the stars mean? Energy labels on televisions can show a maximum of ten stars. The least efficient models have one star while the most efficient models can have up to ten stars.
You can find more info at https://www.energyrating.gov.au/