75″ 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV 2022
The Linsar 75″ 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV 2022 LS75UHDZEN could be the best value in its class, powered by Tizen which is owned by over 190 million users across the world. Enjoy an immersive experience with High Dynamic Range HDR accentuating the darkness of blacks and intensity of whites for lifelike viewing (1). Tizen OS is a leading experience in TVs, a centrepiece of your home viewing experience providing access to content beyond just simple streaming services and multiple smart home device connections.
Instantly access your favourite apps with a single quick access button press or control the show with the built-in voice assistant (2). Samsung TV Plus is included at no extra cost and contains a catalog of live content around news, sports, gaming, cooking and kids programs. Disclaimers: (1) Image quality dependant on source material. (2) Service may not be available at time of purchase and may be received later via an Over The Net update
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution Chromecast Built-in
- High Dynamic Range
- Press the Netflix hotkey to stream Netflix
- Slim bezel
- Quick access to apps on remote
- High Dynamic Range
- Netflix (subscription required) and YouTube one-button access remote
3840 x 2160
Multimedia playback formats (USB mode)
AVI,MKV,MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, JPG, BMP, PNG, MP3, WAV, FLAC
Dimensions (W x D x H)
DC 5V 500mA
AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
1683 x 304 x 1033 mm
75″ 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV IM
What’s In The Box
75″ 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, R/C, Battery
1. Energy Consumption Figure The Energy Rating Label provides an estimate of how much energy (in kilowatt-hours or kWh) the appliance will use over a year. This is based on assumptions about ‘average usage’ and allows consumers to estimate how much it will cost them to run that appliance.
2. Star Rating The more stars on the Energy Rating Label, the more energy-efficient the appliance is. Efficient appliances use less electricity to achieve the same level of performance as similar models with the same size or capacity. The more energy efficient a model, the less energy it will use and the less it will cost you to run.
What do the stars mean? Energy labels on televisions can show a maximum of ten stars. The least efficient models have one star while the most efficient models can have up to ten stars.
You can find more info at https://www.energyrating.gov.au/