24” Full HD TV with Built-in DVD Player
The Linsar TV has a 24-inch screen, an LED display, and 1080p Full HD video. Its 1920 x 1080 pixel screen resolution lets you view minute details in videos. Plus, look at fluid action in sports and films with the Linsar LS24CFHD12V’s 60 Hz refresh rate. It features one HDMI input, so you can watch high-definition content by connecting other devices. This TV is a solid pick for connecting with compatible media players.
- Full HD resolution
- Integrated DVD player to play your favourite movies
- USB media playback to enjoy viewing and playing your multimedia content
- PVR function to record live TV to your USB storage
- Built-in HD Tuner
- 12V car adaptor included
Weight with stand (without stand)
1920 x 1080
Product Depth (mm):
Built-in DVD Player
Smart TV Platform
Product Height (mm)
Product Width (mm)
24inch DVD Combo with 12V IM
What’s In The Box
1. Energy Consumption Figure The Energy Rating Label provides an estimate of how much energy (in kilowatt-hours or kWh) the appliance will use over a year. This is based on assumptions about ‘average usage’ and allows consumers to estimate how much it will cost them to run that appliance.
2. Star Rating The more stars on the Energy Rating Label, the more energy-efficient the appliance is. Efficient appliances use less electricity to achieve the same level of performance as similar models with the same size or capacity. The more energy efficient a model, the less energy it will use and the less it will cost you to run.
What do the stars mean? Energy labels on televisions can show a maximum of ten stars. The least efficient models have one star while the most efficient models can have up to ten stars.
You can find more info at https://www.energyrating.gov.au/